Secondary colleges, departments, and offices:
To stimulate the enthusiasm of our teachers in scientific research and enhance the level of scientific research on SCO related issues, according to the budget of the training base project in 2018, we now start to accept applications of the scientific research projects and domestic and foreign academic exchange projects of CNISCO 2018.
I. project overview
1. Scientific research project: this project is open to tenders from universities, research institutes and practical departments throughout the country, focusing on cutting-edge issues in the legal, political, diplomatic, security, economic, cultural and social fields of SCO and its member states, as well as significant topics related to national security and regional security theories and policies. The construction period of the project is two years (from August 1st, 2018 to July 31st, 2020), and the financial support for one project is 50,000 RMB.
2. Financial support for monographs: this project is open to tender from institutions of higher education, scientific research institutes, and practical departments throughout the country for the publication of monographs in the legal, political, economic, cultural, Belt and Road, and national security researches. The financial aid is 30,000 RMB per monographs.
3. Application for academic conferences: the university funds academic conferences on SCO issues with a budget of 30,000 RMB per conference.
4. Revolving Door Program for foreign affairs personnel: fund foreign affairs personnel (mainly Chinese staff stationed abroad from SCO countries) to carry out one-month exchange work in CNISCO, with the financial support of 25,000 RMB.
5. Foreign scholar exchange program: support famous overseas scholars to carry out teaching and research exchange activities for one month in CNISCO, with the financial support of 30,000 RMB.
6. Short-term training and exchange programs for staff in the university to study abroad (overseas): support teaching and scientific research staff in the university to research and visit countries in the region of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and nations along the Belt and Road for short-term exchange, with the financial support of 30,000 RMB.
Please see the attachment for detailed information.
Ii. Application and review time
The pre-declaration for each project will start from now until 16:00 June 5th. In case of extraordinary circumstances, please specify separately.
The specific amount of funding for each project will be formally notified after the release of relevant funds.
The unified review will happen on June 11th; please make the schedule in advance.
The results of the review will be officially announced on June 15th.
Address: 102 office Building CNISCO
Contactor: Cheng wenqiang, Gong Zhaoxiong
Tel: 15001734839 18501687898
May 11th, 2018